Packages are tailored to your individual needs and tastes. We’ll work together to create one that works for you, your budget and your schedule. Listed below you’ll find information about weekly or as-needed service, dinner parties and other catered events, and educational opportunities. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact me to discuss other options.
Generally, there are two packages available:
- Fresh Service – weekly service with access to the freshest ingredients and the best menu selection that includes entrees and an appropriate side dish
- Fresh Frozen Service – biweekly, monthly or as-needed service that includes all or some “freezer-friendly” entrees and an appropriate side dish
Each package includes:
- Initial complimentary, no-obligation assessment in your home
- Customized recipe research and meal planning
- Grocery shopping on the day of service to maximize freshness
- Use of my “Portable Pantry” which is stocked with items used in small amounts (dried herbs, mustards, vinegar, flour, salt, etc) designed to avoid purchasing excess grocery items at the client’s expense
- Meal preparation in the safety of your own home
- Meal packaging, labeling and storing of all menu items
- Specific instructions for heating and serving
- Kitchen clean up
- On-going feedback of menu and services to ensure client expectations are satisfied and exceeded
Packages for the fresh and fresh frozen service start at $200 and include up to four servings of each entrée:
- 3 entrees, each with an appropriate side dish = 12 total meals
- 4 entrees, each with an appropriate side dish = 16 total meals
- 5 entrees, each with an appropriate side dish = 20 total meals
- Prices may vary depending on the number of meals ordered and the needs and requests of each individual client
- Additional entrees, sides, baked goods and desserts can be added for an additional fee
Container fees will be discussed during the initial assessment and depend upon your preferred storage method. You will have the option of environmentally friendly reusable Pyrex containers that will be yours to keep or disposable plastic containers. I will bring samples of each for you to consider.
- Payment can be made by either cash or personal check
- Payment for the initial cooking date as well as a grocery deposit is paid upfront (usually at our initial assessment meeting)
- If we agree to an ongoing service, you can leave a check for me when I arrive at your home for the next cooking date
Special Diets and All Organic
- Depending on the diet, the research involved and shopping requirements, an additional fee may be required
- All-organic packages include an extra fee because of the additional shopping time involved. Please contact me for more information and an exact price quote.
Give someone the gift of time and gratification of food with a gift certificate to Thymely Gourmet. Certificates can be made for any amount and mailed to the recipient at no charge. Gift baskets are also available starting at $50 and include a variety of home baked goods. Contact me for a list of options.
- New parents
- Weddings and anniversaries
- Someone who is ill or returning home from the hospital
- Client appreciation or employee recognition
- Or just to give that someone special a break
Entertaining Service and Educational Opportunities
Looking to celebrate a special occasion in a fun and unique way? Craving to learn more about food or how to cook? Thymely Gourmet listens to your needs and creates customized meals and packages that will satisfy your appetite. Please contact me for details and pricing.
- Romantic dinner for two
- Dinner parties
- Birthday parties, anniversaries or other celebrations
- Book clubs
- Cocktail parties
- Personalized culinary classes